Wednesday, September 16, 2009

2010 Fiery Food Challenge

Hello PepperHeads,

This was an action packed, yet very rainy, weekend for Crazy Uncle Jester's in Fort Worth, TX. Aunt Jester, Cappy, Twister and I spent the weekend at the Will Rogers Center for the ZestFest 2009 and the 2010 Fiery Food Challenge.

On Friday night, the results of the 2010 FFC were announced. Although we were not complaining, Aunt Jester and I were up and down more times than a catholic wedding. When the dust had settled Crazy Uncle Jester's had won seven medals, including two 2010 Golden Chile Awards:
  1. Crazy Uncle Jester's AfterBurner Sauce - Golden Chile
  2. Crazy Uncle Jester's Brush Fire BBQ - Golden Chile
  3. Crazy Uncle Jester's Logo - 2nd Place
  4. Crazy Uncle Jester's Product Labels - 2nd Place
  5. Crazy Uncle Jester's Deluxe Gift Set - 2nd Place
  6. Crazy Uncle Jester's Select Reserve - 3rd Place
  7. Crazy Uncle Jester's Logo Skateboard Deck 7.75 - 3rd Place

When we awoke the next morning, our faces and ribs hurt from all of the smiling and laughing we did the night before. Congratulations to all of our friends who also won awards at the 2010 FFC.

Have a great weekend. If you're out and about, come look for us at the Prebel County Pork Festival.

Regards,
Uncle Jester (Jeff)

5 comments:

Callie said...

Poking my head in here - sent by DomesticDebacle.com! I hadn't heard of your products before, but I'm really intrigued. Consider this some comment love from a potential new customer - I've signed up for the e-newsletter, as well, and will be telling peeps I know about your webstore. Have a great holiday!

mikemcmillon said...

Hi, I didn't know that we had a hot sauce company in Dayton,Ohio until Domestic Debacle mentioned she was having a give away on twitter so now I can follow you on twitter too.
your products sound yummy, I can't wait to try them out.
see ya
mike

pianobar77 said...

I too am interested in your products, and found out about them through DomesticDebacle. I grew up in Texas, and am a lover of most things spicy. I'm most interested in trying out the Inferno Jelly and Spontaneous Combustion first. :) I look forward to your newsletter info!

Jennifer said...

Congratulations on all of the big wins! Sounds like your product is getting the recognition Katie thinks it deserves!

Unknown said...

Tried your Fiery Garden Salsa at the Strawberry Festival in Troy OH this summer. Cant wait to try more. Am intrigued by the products mentioned by DomesticDebacle.com