Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Chile Pepper Magazine Loves Blazing Hot Mustard

Good Morning PepperHeads™,

This weekend, Aunt Jester and I received a wonderful surprise. My June copy of Chile Pepper Magazine arrived. On the front cover was featured a story entitled "21 Must Have Mustards".

Being the mustard fanatic I am, I thumbed my way to page 66 of the magazine and began to read. When I reached page 69, I immediately knew why I love Chile Pepper.

In this month's issue, Chile Pepper Magazine chose Crazy Uncle Jester's ® Blazing Hot Mustard™ as one of the 21 Best Mustards in the country. They liked the heat, loved the earthy flavor, and named it as one of this summer's must-have-mustards.

We are headed to the 2009 Yellow Springs Street Fair this weekend. Stop by and visit with us if you get the chance. We'll have Fresh Garden Salsa available for you to try and buy.

Regards,
Uncle Jester (Jeff)

No comments: